Hi guys! Foreveredshadowed here! I guess I should introduce myself a little before we get to the good stuff. My name is Mackenzie and I have been on deviantArt now for about 2 years. I love to draw, mainly cats and humanoid figures, but more recently, My Little Ponies. I also like graphic designing. I don't draw digitally very often, for I'm afraid I do no own a drawing tablet at the moment. I'm 14 and I'm in 8th grade.
Now onto the good stuff
I've been thinking and developing this for a couple of weeks, and I have decided that it is a good way for the community of deviantArt to interact. I call it Project HOPE (Helping Other People Everyday).
But what is Project HOPE? Project HOPE is an opportunity for all of deviantART's community to interact with each other. To participate, just find a Deviant that you think you can help. All you have to do is draw a picture for them, or get to know them better, or even a nice note can help. You never know what your kindness can do for someone else.
Now, this is a site wide project that I would like to see happen over the next month (months if it is popular), and everyone benefits. Here's what you have to do to participate...
- Open a journal to tell others about Project HOPE, as we want the whole site to know and participate.
- Find a Deviant in the community that you don't know, and see what you can do for them each day this month. (So to clear up, pick one Deviant every day that you think you can help out)
- Have fun
Optional ways to participate:
- Journal your 'entry' of the day and link to this journal, because the Fella Team wants to see you in action!
Now, there are a few... Rules for Project HOPE, because we want this to be a positive experience for everyone.
- First off, no inappropriate material, such as swearing, and rude comments.
- Bullying is not acceptable. Any Bullying seen/ witnessed by others will automatically get you reported.
It's that easy folks! I hope you all have as much fun as I do with this! Remember, this is a project for all of deviantART's community, so everyone can participate!
Also: I will be posting weekly updates on Project HOPE, and feature Deviants I see working hard in the community.
Let Project HOPE begin!